Saturday, November 1, 2008


Hello,

My new name is Duke and I am a very loving lab mix. I was recently rescued from a shelter by Love of Labs Rescue. While meeting the staff at Camp Bow Wow Carmel, my new foster home, they noticed one of my legs was bothering me. The vet says I have a partially torn ACL and need an expensive surgery to fix it. I am lucky enough to be able to stay here at camp while I save up enough money for my surgery. I am now relying on the good nature of my two legged friends to help me out as I do not want to go back to a shelter. I will also need a home to recover in after my surgery, so if you know anyone who needs a roommate, let me know. Thanks again for all your help and for giving me the chance to find my forever home.

Duke


For more information, contact Camp Bow Wow Carmel or Love of Labs Indiana.

No comments: